Wednesday, December 31, 2008

4-5 day Hiatus

Winter Quarter Starts on Friday and I need to get ready! I have a shitload of things to do for school so I am taking off about a week to get everything in order and install my new monitor, the 20 inch. Finally can 24 table and feel fine with it, I could barely do like 16 screens on my current screen at my apartment.

At any rate, the last week has been an amazing week at 50nl, with something ridiculous like 10bb/100 over 17k hands or something.

[x] ran hot
[x] played good
[x] ?????
[x] profit.

Yeah that about sums it up. I like this little area of break time also because it gives me time to do some book keeping and as well have the next big cashout include my bonus. Then on the 3rd, its super grinding time. Next week, I begin my way from the micros through SSNL, and hopefully towards MSNL by summer.

I am ready to make 2009 a bombass year. But first, I gotta celebrate the new year coming! And with that, I'll see you guys when I am back next week.

No comments: